Somebody once said we are all Americans, sometimes born in the wrong places.
I decided to join my new homeland.
I've come to appreciate the ideals that helped create this great country.
Democrats have been talking about recession for months even though, technically, the national economy has not shrunk. Well, it turns out some of those Democrats haven't been lying (they have, of course, because they have no idea what they are talking about) because, although the national economy has been growing at the very healthy 3.3%, some states, mostly those run by Democrats (like Michigan and Oregon) have, in fact, been interfering with free markets with their stupid socialistic polices, and economies in those states are in recession now.
If the national economy has grown by 3.3% in the last quarter and economies in Michigan and Oregon are in recession that means that some states enjoy at least 6% growth. If you are "poor" (as defined by busy bodies working for government) you should consider moving to one of those state instead of asking for handouts.
I'm not sure who said it but I heard it today on the radio and I'm paraphrasing...
"I'm not voting for Obama because he's black. I'm not voting for Obama because he's green."
And "green" in this case could be interpreted in both ways. Green as in radical environmentalist but more importantly green as in complete rookie who just doesn't know anything.
I found out today that if we were to replace all cars with hybrids or similar useless vehicles in ten years, there would not be enough lithium to produce all the batteries. I've been hearing about so called peak oil for the past 20 years yet nobody so far has mentioned peak lithium. I guess the idea is to convince us not to use oil and once we switch to hybrids/electrics and run out of lithium we will just take Max to work/shopping/camping/flying across the Atlantic to visit family in the old country...
I thought it was funny that after months of negotiations between Poland and the US regarding the missile shield (that at some point seemed not only going nowhere but going backwards, especially after the new ruling party took power) on the same day that Georgia was attacked by
the Soviet Union
Russia the main negotiator on the Polish side was fired and Poland decided to accommodate most of what the Americans requested. I jokingly attributed it to Poland being scared of Russia.
Well, it turns out I might have been right
"Talks on locating part of the planned missile-defense shield on Polish territory made headway yesterday in the wake of the Georgian conflict."
Whenever I tell my friends that I don't like Germans or Russians they first think I'm kidding and then that I'm stupid. I always tell them that I don't think we live in some magical times when history can't repeat itself.
The history is repeating itself in Georgia right now.
So who looks stupid now?
I really hope that (N)Obama doesn't even come close to becoming President. Another Florida-like
recount while Ruskies or Iranians are flexing their muscles would be unnecessarily delaying our strike on those two evil empires. Not to mention an outright (N)Obama's win.
Oh, I almost forgot.... There is China...
...in the real world.
I'm done with my deck. The stairs are next. I may take longer than overrunning Georgia.
...if you vote for Obama.
me that I am a racist because...
1.If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate you...may be a racist.
2.If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes you...may be a racist.
3.If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience you...may be a racist.
4. If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants you...may be a racist.
5. If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego" you... may be a racist.
6. If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn you...may be a racist.
7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you... may be a racist.
8.If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like Stephen Breyer you...may be a racist.
9. If you're not impressed with Obama's 100% NARAL rating you...may be a racist.
10. If you're not sure whether Obama opposed or supported FISA reauthorization you...may be a racist.
11. If you don't think America is a "downright mean" country you...may be a racist.
12. If you think Obama should've visited wounded troops at Ramstein and Landstuhl you...may be a racist.
13. If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing you...may be a racist.
14. If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and contracting you...may be a racist.
15. If you think "we are the change we've been waiting for" is a line from a Monty Python skit you...may be a racist.
16. If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience you...may be a racist.
17. If you're appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive you...may be a racist.
18. If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy you...may be a racist.
20. If you don't think American troops are just "air raiding villages" you...may be a racist.
21. If your grandmother isn't a "typical white person" you...may be a racist.
22. If you don't think rural, working class people are bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them" you...may be a racist.
23. If you're not sure invading Pakistan is a particularly good idea—what with their nuclear weapons and all— you...may be a racist.
24. If you don't want the president to meet without precondition with the leaders of state sponsors of terror you...may be a racist.
25. If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should vote you...may be a racist.
This should be a new holiday we celebrate in the USA instead of Cinco de Mayo. On this day, we showed the rest of the world, especially the morons supporting the so called International World Court
that we are indeed an independent country and that if you break our laws you will be executed
"people" will, no doubt, vote for Obama.